View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #152
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Haha, I wonder too. A few of my early pseudo-relationships started in the shower, with supposedly straight girls.

I'm feeling unhappy because I will soon be stranded in a small Danish town for a month. I probably won't get to explore much because travelling is too inconvenient and expensive, I won't understand anything since most people don't speak English and my partner will be out having fun with friends while I sulk at home with an evil cat that dislikes me immensely. At least there is Internet.
aww..its a pity you cant explore. I travelled to Denmark with my band years ago to play a festival. Copenhagen is one of the most beautiful cities i have ever seen. (and generally i dont much care for cities) Plus there is the sex museum there which is just fab! I have a pic somewhere of me standing next to a giant gold cock! If you havn't been to Copenhagen you must try because you will love it. Tivoli Gardens are amazing too.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote