View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #174
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Well, this is more of a Hyde park confession (and how come there never was a confessions thread in HP anyway?), but since it should provide a chuckle for the liberal among us, it seems kinda appropriate for this board:

IC that I laughed at this bumper sticker today: "I may be a bleeding heart, but at least I have one." (or something very close to that)
tee hee. See, we are not big on bumper stickers here. You get the occasional 'baby on board', which i totally dont get??!! Are people ment to think "OH i was going to crash into that guy there but i'm having second thoughts seeing he has a baby on board". Madness!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote