View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:50 AM   #26
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Ketchup flavour crisps have been available in the UK for over forty years, not Heinz though, just ketchup. I know because I love/d them!

Not sure where your European friends are from but again in the UK, peanut butter with celery sticks or apple slices is not unusual.

Also, another person posted about peanut butter being unusual in europe or something. My dad's favourite snack was to sit with a jar of Sun-Pat smooth peanut butter and eat it with a teaspoon. That would be from about 44 yrs ago! It's common here. I must admit though I couldnt resist paying an extortionate 5 for a jar of schmucker's grape jelly and peanut butter, because the stripes looked so good!
I had ketchup flavored chips (as they're called here in Walmart Land) from a gas station once, they were good I think but I was a lil drunk at the time so can't be sure (iirc EVERYTHING tasted really good when I was drunk, which I haven't been for quite some time, so my memory of that experience may be a bit hazy from that aside from the obvious reason). Haven't seen 'em in awhile. Oh yes, the stripes are good, some ppl might find the j-to-pb ratio a bit high, but I like it leaning that way, I've not the first clue how to cook, but I like making my own pbj sandwiches rather than someone else making me one, cause most ppl don't use enough jelly for my tastes. Well, that and when I make it myself I can eat spoonful's straight from the jar, not a weird COMBO but weird in general I guess.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-17-2016 at 07:51 AM. Reason: font
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote