View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #29
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Get somebody to show you how to make a couple of dishes. Cooking isn't hard, but it more than repays the trouble of learning how. One day (and probably sooner rather than later) you will wind up sharing an apartment with some other people. If you're the one who knows how to cook, then everybody will have to eat the things YOU like!
My BBW BFF (she does have a name, Joslyn, guess it's easier if I start using that) can cook, gotta admit I get a little thrill every time I see she liked a recipe on Facebook. Maybe she will teach me when we're in college together! I don't suppose you can really adult properly without learning to cook.