View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #12
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Clearly Mer has post-dysmorphia, seeing her post count as being fatter than it actually is....
haha..yes i think my actual 5000th post is in about 12 more posts but i'll soon fix that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL....mer is going to start spamming the boards with one-liners until she reaches 5000. Hopefully, it will be peppered with that Scottish slang that we all know and love
erm ..AYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
I am not one to judge, believe me. The other day, I parked my car and got out... but left the keys in the iginition. And the engine still running. I closed the door and stood there for a second, trying to figure out what was different about the scenario... thank the gods I didn't lock the doors.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha (i would put in a wee smilie here but it would take me over the smilie limit i think!! grrr!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Awwww, what a beautiful and sweet post, even if it wasn't your 5000th.

The two of you are one of the cutest couples ever!

Also, 5000 posts!?!?! OMG that's a lot of posting! I'll probably catch up in about 5 years or so. lol
yes. Its quality not quantity that matters so don't worry! lol.. and thank you. xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Happy 5000th post to you Mer! This is a wonderful and fitting tribute to your 5000th post, to your love for Golden Delicious, and a great picture of you two!
Thank you honey xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
you two are so gorgeous and I'm glad we can all celebrate your love and addiction to dims lol
aww cheers.. haha.. yeah i dont know if GD is going to be happy when she gets back that i posted this or anoyed because i spend so much time on Dims in general talking shite!! lol
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote