View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #59
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
O yeah, i got 3! Now i can give them options in mayo!

Wow that gots me beat for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Ashley's "feedism" suggestion feeds my reputation-giver mouse button.

I'll join in with the gleeful supporters that are not adept at cooking. I'll suggest... lowism, because it makes me feel low to not be adept at cooking.
Though, I think I do fit in with the foodee crowd, as I just love to eat good food (as much of it as I can stand), without getting any other types of gratification out of it; zero sexual, zero sensual (also, zero appreciation for the painful fullness feeling).
Welcome Chimpi:
We are all adept at cooking - if you can make something edible - heck you are a cook. It could be something as quick as...

Heating up your fav. Tomato Soup ( if you like that)
and adding some grated Parmesan Cheese and Drizzle a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top. ...

OR going to you fav. resturant....I find FOOD one of the great experiences to indulge in & Share
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote