View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome to the boards. He most likely is just getting to understand himself, I am a fat admirer thats the best way to describe it but.... i started out Fantasizing about Pregnant woman and woman with really large breasts. as i was looking around online i started to discover BBW's and that brings us to today. I didn't fully understand and except my sexuality until i was around 26 or so maybe even a bit later.

So his fetish ultimately isn't much different from yours. it just so happens the most woman with that shape are pregnant and for you the most men with that shape may be a beer belly lol

Like he said it has little to nothing to do with pregnancy, so either he hasn't realized or is confused about liking fat chicks

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote