View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Welcome to the boards. He most likely is just getting to understand himself, I am a fat admirer thats the best way to describe it but.... i started out Fantasizing about Pregnant woman and woman with really large breasts. as i was looking around online i started to discover BBW's and that brings us to today. I didn't fully understand and except my sexuality until i was around 26 or so maybe even a bit later.

So his fetish ultimately isn't much different from yours. it just so happens the most woman with that shape are pregnant and for you the most men with that shape may be a beer belly lol

Like he said it has little to nothing to do with pregnancy, so either he hasn't realized or is confused about liking fat chicks
Agreed, although it could also be that he's just into big bellies and that's it, and it might be completely unrelated to attraction to BBW. Maeiusophilia (which is, technically, attraction to pregnant women) isn't an uncommon fetish, and I've encountered online some who fall more or less into that category but who aren't into it for the pregnancy aspect of it, and who aren't into fat chicks- just big swollen bellies.

Last edited by Blackjack; 02-21-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote