View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #3311
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default And today's exercise . . .

Today was the first day that our heat wave (90s and 80-90% humidity) finally broke. We have been waiting for a chance to try what we used to do routinely before I turned 75 y.o. and developed instability. Now I have enough of my balance back to ride my bike fairly regularly and am working on regaining some strength and endurance.

I may never gain a significant portion of what I have lost but, as in Tennyson's 'Ulysses'

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;

Today, that which I still am rode 25 miles and back from Shoreview to Hugo, through the Lino Lakes trails - a beautiful ride. My legs held out; my heart held out and if a few parts of me ache, so what.

Another day in the sun for Ho Ho and Mrs Ho Ho.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote