View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 05:10 AM   #14
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal Blanket View Post
Thank you for the nice message, goreki. Yeah OK cliquey is probably the wrong word I just felt a bit ganged up on and judged as if I was stupid and didn't know these things. I do I just don't know about sites! I'm probably being a bit over sensitive.
Not at all. We're a bunch of smart arses and intellects, but we mostly mean well.
FF is freaking brutal. Stories or spank bank material only. Those bhm/FFA pay dating sites are a crock. Ok Cupid.. Well I got lucky there once, but it's like a full time job to form a decent connection with anyone.
I am going to check out fetlife now though. I didn't know about it before.