View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal Blanket View Post
Did it ever occur to you I just want a bit of casual dating with an FFA because of some fetishes I have and I don't want exactly want to go dating with a view to finding a partner? I'm not trying to guilt trip I'm just saying don't judge me because I simply asked where else I can go to find ffas as opposed to the cliquey forum this one appears to be.
But here's the thing...FFAs are people too. With personalities and desires and feelings, who are generally in high demand, and don't like feeling like an abstracted end-goal. I'm sure there are plenty of people who want the same exact thing that you do; so, to us, it can seem a tiny bit entitled if you're hitting up every single site possible when you're not having any luck on the ones you've already found. It'd be nice if you could magically and easily find the exact kind of relationship that you're looking for...but that's generally in the realm of 'too good to be true'. And you made it sound a lot less like it was about any specific fetish - at least one that would require an FFA - when you said you might as well just lose weight, even though it doesn't bother you.

For the record, I don't even know of any actually active BHM/FFA centered dating sites, or I might have mentioned them. But you've seriously found all the best resources I know to be available. I'm really not trying to criticize your goal here. Would casual dating be nice? Sure. But the fact of it is that you're just looking for something that's generally much harder to find than casual dating with...a girl that doesn't specifically like fat men. As an FFA, I've mostly given up on the notion of casual dating. For one, I'd still have to like them a fair bit personality-wise anyway. And two, there's a high risk of having to deal with either horrible incredulity/bad self-esteem, or them wanting a more serious relationship because they've found someone genuinely attracted to them. This tends to be very difficult in any given restricted geographical area.

So really, best of luck. Like Goreki said, we're just trying to help. Not make you sound like a complete idiot. But if you immediately react negatively when you think you've been misunderstood instead of calmly expressing what you actually meant, it's really really unattractive and it's not going to help your goal.