View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 06:54 AM   #17
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cuddlyfreeandsingle seems to be okay, but I think you have to pay to reply to messages, if I remember correctly? So not sure how that would work.

Incidentially OP, I wasn't trying to upset you so I apologise if I have. I was just saying that is how you came off. You didn't make it clear that you were looking for something casual, and to me personally, dating means 'trying to find somebody to be in a relationship with' rather than something casual, like a hookup.

For men of all sizes, finding casual sexual partners is not easy. And regardless of whether or not a woman is an FFA, they are not obliged to find you attractive because you are bigger. Also, for the sake of the person you are with, please make it clear to them that you are looking for something casual and not a relationship. I know that goes without saying but I hate seeing people get hurt over things like this.

I'd also advise not posting on forums when you are angry/annoyed. Once you post something, it can't be taken back. I used to fall into that trap a lot, but if you ask for help and then get angry and insulting towards the people of the forum for not rushing in with solutions to a difficult question and a situation they know nothing about, then they aren't going to want to help you again in the future.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote