View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, what you didn't get was a bunch of responses of: "Not that I know of."

Given that nobody has the perfect answer, I guess I wonder if you would have preferred:
- no answer,
- a bunch of simple "Nope, don't know any,"
- or what you got?

(Given that "Yes, I do! Go here and do this--it is the mother lode of FFA!" was not going to be an answer*).

It may be that people here are an acquired taste, but to me the responses you got were people trying to engage you in conversation.

* That sort of answer might be given in a troll sort of way to someone who is really obnoxious about how they asked, I admit.