View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #24
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
I really agree with Amaranthine here.

I know girls who date larger guys but would definitely not consider themselves FFAs. If you find a girl who is super attracted to all the other aspects of you, then your weight should not matter. Keep options open and look online and IRL.

Yes, there are women who date larger guys. However, they have to be the right kind of big guy (i.e. football lineman type). For guys who are just fat (as opposed to big and strong) pickings are pretty slim.

And even the right kind of big guy looses his game if he gets too fat. Relatively small gains or losses can make a big difference. At 280 pounds I attracted a few females -- at 300 pounds not so much.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote