Thread: Two chairs
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
There are probably several here but I do know that one woman I knew used two banquet chairs at a NAAFA convention banquet. I think I was told that she weighed about 600 lbs.

She was a very nice women but I have lost track of her.

She had a very thin bodyfriend whom she adored but he died.

I was told that he died of lung cancer. Some thought that the unfiltered Camels that he often smoked may have had something to do with his cancer.

Russell
haha. Oh, Russell. Buzzkill!

How does the idea of a fat person taking up 2 plane seats grab ya, OP? Because I've definitely seen that before. We have lots of people who post about it, so search out those threads.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote