View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #18
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMuse View Post
I like the looks of this one much better. On my wish list... some day. http://www.tantrachair.com/en/content/3/options/1/usa/
Okay. That is maybe the worst singer-songwriter music I have ever heard scoring videos that demonstrate a sex chair in a model home.

But that chair does look hella cool! And the people were actually having sex. Usually they fake it in those kinds of things. Hope that dude eventually got to come.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote