View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeofthemoon View Post
Hi, I've lurked these forums on and off in the past, but this is my first time posting. So, as the title of this post says, I'm a feeder and I do not share this with my girlfriend. To clarify, I purely consider this to be a fetish--one that I've always had--but have no desire to be in a feeder/feedee relationship at all. My girlfriend is a BBW who knows that I have a bit of a preference for larger women, but does not know about my kink. I don't want to share this with her, but at the same time, I feel really awful that in order for me to really get turned on I have to fantasize about some type of weight gain scenario in my head. I guess my question is: how do I reconcile this? Is it Ok for me to simply keep my fetish to myself? I really don't want her to be grossed out by me, or for her to think that I simply like her because she's fat and I have a weird feeder fetish thing.
You can feel her out by mentioning that you saw the subject on a television show, and be kind of neutral while discussing it and she what she says.
I don't believe we need to share our secret fantasies with our lovers in order to be in an honest and intimate relationship...
especially if you need to use that fantasy to "get really turned on" as you say.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote