View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #2511
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreds MacBrehon View Post
Right now, I'm finishing up Metroid Prime 2, again. I'm also in the middle of The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D. I always like replaying those games. I play Metroid Prime every summer, at least once, and maybe other Metroid games, if I feel like it.
well i have tried the crysis 2 dx11 patch and hi res textures (2gb download at least) and i can say only it looks great but my pc mainly my vid card (5870) starts struggling with everything turned up to ultra. i have to turn it down to very high just to get decent playble frames per second. also i wanna try out the crysis 2 mod tools which came out today but im waiting for some one to do a powerstruggle mod for crysis 2.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 06-30-2011 at 03:30 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote