View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 08:07 PM   #2387
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I'm so fucking (whoops, another thread fat hiker can't read) sick of seeing articles on multiple websites on the cultural significance of a somewhat amusing Black Jeopardy skit on Saturday Night Live last week. They even talked about it on NPR. It's always weird when the media decides the dopey show is culturally relevant again and it's always for something trite. In this case it was as skit suggesting that...black people and a white Southerner might have more in common than one would otherwise imagine based on cultural assumptions. Inorite?!
Say, someone should come up with an analogy for this heretofore unheard of phenomenon; possibly using the example of books and covers and the fallacy of judging the former by the latter!!

I'm aware this is a Recliner of Rage-level esoteric complaint but it's late and it's fucking (they're never coming back now!) freezing and I'm all think-pieced out.