View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #2390
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate when my coworkers interrupt me while I'm at work on a check lane. Most of the time it is for something that is not an emergency, and could definitely be asked later! Not even when I am on my break, or have zero customers (I work retail, we're busy the majority of our shift, but I get a few minutes of downtime here and there).

First things first... Today, not only did the floral department manager come up and start trying to talk to me about working more hours over in that department, but my GENERAL SUPERVISOR also interrupted me numerous times while I'm trying to do transactions and talk to customers! I feel sooo rude interrupting the middle of a conversation (since they force us to talk) and just ignoring the customer while I'm trying to focus on 5 things at once, answer your dumb question, and trying to process what in the hell you just asked me. Asking me if I can take this shift, or that shift, like I don't know, does it look like I have a goddamn calendar in my hands, do I look like I am just twiddling my thumbs and waiting on your every beck and call? Ugh! Like come on, my supervisor at least should know to not try asking these things when I'm on a check lane and especially with customers when she is on check lanes several times throughout the day herself... she knows how crazy it gets.

Secondly, if you're not waiting for a phone call from someone dying in a hospital, a phone call from someone like a firefighter or someone in the military when you don't know when the next time you'll talk to them is, or something suuuper important, DON'T get in my damn check lane and ignore me the entire time, NOT answer my questions, and then get pissed off at me when I decide to ignore you back, and NOT get your stupid rewards card. PAY ATTENTION. 99% of the time, I hear the conversation from your end and I am sooo aware that it is not a conversation you need to be having while in the middle of my check lane. GET OFF THE PHONE. Is it that hard to tell someone "Hey, I'm in the check lane, I'll call you back in 2 minutes." ?!

Lastly, I'm SORRY you're old and can't fucking see, but DON'T get attitude with me because you can't get the card machine to work, because YOU can't read it, and for some reason YOU DON'T HAVE GLASSES ON, and are pissed because you are not entering the correct PIN for your card, and wondering why it isn't going through!

I seriously CANNOT with these people anymore.

End rant!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote