View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #1455
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2010.......2011.....2012. Wow, you'd think there would be more activity in a thread like this!

But I'm glad you found the thread, 9276, sounds like that was something you've been thinking about saying for a long time.

ETA: forgot to add a confession. Almost every day lately I sit at work, seeing my gut pressing into the edge of my desk and think "I'm pretty much back to my heaviest weight, I should turn this around. Tonight I walk very briskly home then have a light supper." And then I gallumph down floor flights of stairs and feel how much various body parts are jiggling, and suddenly all I can think of is how if I got bigger I'd be able to feel even more jiggle....and my resolve melts away.

Last edited by Tad; 11-30-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: its a confession thread and I forgot to put in a confession.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote