View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Hello?!?! You're a goddamn FEEDER. I don't even know where to begin! Basically, WHAT THE HELL makes you think you can take a supposedly "normal, mainstream" woman with what sounds like a not-fat body and turn her into a fat feedee woman? Why have you let the relationship go this far without bringing ANY of this up? Sexual compatibility is a big freakin' deal!

So even if you decide to tell her, what if she says no? Will you be able to repress your urges without it causing issues? What if she says yes, and goes along with it only to please you even though she doesn't like it?

I'll just say what I always say: Feeders should be with feedees. You know, people who are already feedees before you're even in the picture.
Well to use your words, what the hell makes you think you can make rapid judgments about people and what does and doesn't work in a relationship? Do you think that feeders or people who like weight gain can't get sexually excited or having fulfilling sex lives unless their partner is in a constant state of weight gain? It isn't a necessity for most feeders to have their partner gaining weight in order to find them attractive. And why should feeders always have to be paired with feedees? First off, what gives you the right to tell other people who they should or shouldn't be in a relationship with? Or that their relationship isn't healthy or wont work because they don't happen to have matching kinks? I mean, it is no different to being with a partner who really has a fetish for biting. You don't need to have the same fetish or include it at all in sex play in order to have a healthy sex and romantic life. And as for why you might get that far into a relationship without mentioning it, oh, I don't know, because you are too busy getting to know the person and falling in love with their personality and everything else about them? Most people don't make a list of sexual kinks and present it to their partners the moment things start to get serious. The guy clearly loves and cares about his partner, just because he is a feeder doesn't mean that he is going to abuse her or fatten her up without her consent. I hate the terrible wrap anybody who likes weight gain gets around these parts. It is prejudice, pure and simple, and it isn't okay.

Also, haven't we had enough biting the heads off of new people every time they post something and attacking them? No wonder there aren't many new members theses days...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote