View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #19
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
First of all, I think you need to reread your sentence. You say you 'hold no secrets' but you also say you have been an FA your whole life. I would say that's a pretty big secret.

My questions to you are... by the way you described her body, I am guessing she is not fat? And if that is the case and you have been an FA all of your life, are you also attracted to other and/or all body types? If not, how did you come to be in a relationship with someone who is not fat? Is it because of the gaining "fantasy" that you chose someone smaller?

While Orange Mage's approach was maybe a bit aggressive, he makes a good point.
Totally agree with all of this. Dims and FF have hundreds of married men with blank profiles who have been members for years and years, and who look at the sites daily because they have a "fat woman shaped hole" in their lives.

To the OP, I'm guessing she doesn't know about Dimensions site either and your membership here?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote