View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #319
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanna
Tonights dinner, shall be one of my favorites. Feel free to try it with your own twist and get back to me with any changes! (Though im very picky with my food, so I may not listen to suggestions )

Bacon and egg salad!

Torn up baby spinach,
lettuce mix,
crispy bacon torn into tiny pieces,
avocado,
asparagus bite sized pieces,
a wee bit of shredded cheese,
wee bit of shredded apple,
beetroot (if you like it .. which I dont),
tomato (if you like it .. which I dont),
any other kind of salad greens you have lying around.
(ive most likly forgotten something .. but just make it up as you go along and it will be fine )

Poach an egg or two, cut roughly, throw on top of all other mixed ingredients.

I top with Blue Rooster dressing (from the Blue Rooster restaurant down the main street lol .. I cant tell you whats in it, but its a creamy + oily thing with herbs ..)

Any who, its just about the best thing in the world, and is MUCH more filling then you would expect .. dosnt stop me having seconds though ..
WOW. We should make this one of our recipes of the week! Sounds amazing.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote