View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's true, I don't remember it either, but the food industry has changed dramatically in the last 40 years...and people in general are eating a lot more processed foods than ever before.

Honestly, I don't think the issues of sugar (and salt) have so much to do with an individuals kitchen, but everything to do with how food is processed and produced. Odds are, if a person cooks from scratch, their levels are ok. What's unreasonable to me is that a jar of spaghetti sauce can have more sugar than a can of soda.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote