View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
That's true, I don't remember it either, but the food industry has changed dramatically in the last 40 years...and people in general are eating a lot more processed foods than ever before.

Honestly, I don't think the issues of sugar (and salt) have so much to do with an individuals kitchen, but everything to do with how food is processed and produced. Odds are, if a person cooks from scratch, their levels are ok. What's unreasonable to me is that a jar of spaghetti sauce can have more sugar than a can of soda.

I totally agree. It's all the hidden stuff.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote