View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #777
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Has anyone tried the Sqweel oral sex stimulator toy? I just stumbled across this the other day online. It looks VERY interesting.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eaZ...eature=related

I would love to hear from anyone who bought one. I Googled for reviews and my pc caught a virus from one of the sites that came up, so I'm hesitant to continue that way.
Ooooh, it does look interesting! Also, just further proof that that kind of English accent makes just about any topic sound quite proper, hehe.