Thread: Dreams thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #52
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I keep dreaming I'm back in university, and I get to class and everyone's turning in an assignment I didn't even know about. It's so real I wake up in a panic!
These are the worst. Sometimes I dream about realizing there's a class I completely forgot about mid-semester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I dreamt I was working in an office where everyone else was secretly following an anime about a baseball league where the players were all magical girls who played in frilly lolly-goth dresses.
I...would watch this as well. I can see it perfectly.

Last night's dream was... bothersome. I was walking down the street that my house is on, and get hit with the awful smell of wet (and kind of rotting) dog. I look down and see a brutally killed, large shaggy dog. I run past it and find another. Then large dogs just start coming out from everywhere, and following me - so I sprint home to escape the crowd of around 20 giant dogs, eventually concluding someone's out to kill me (substantiated by a few episodes of getting blood throw at me from a car driving by.) The next part was spent at some body of water and a boat, with a group of friends - including one person I had a thing for, who I suspected might have been the culprit. But alas not, it turns out to be the engraving teacher at this weird old school who went through years of getting his hands beaten (hence his homicidal rage?) - so I kept a concealed weapon on me whenever I was around him or his assistant.