Thread: Dreams thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #59
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had a couple ridiculous dreams. Two separate ones both including 2 different people from highschool that I never talked to or weren't really friends with (more popular crowd). In the first one there was talk about Catholic faith influencing Christianity, no idea why... fake fingersnails, me in a robe, something about checking the mail and coming in late.... second one was a car wreck where I hit someone and sped off, they caught up and all this emotional crap, then went to McDonalds drive thru... and Taco Bell. Took forever. Then something about a wet phone and my friend Emily was there and we were driving around....

Neither of these dreams makes sense.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote