Thread: Dreams thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #62
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's another one I had just this morning:

Okay it started off as I was sitting in my backyard for some reason on my laptop and all this jazz, and I went inside my house, looked outside and realized there was a BIG moon outside in the sky that looked like the one fro Majoras mask... which was apparently on my laptop as my background. All the sudden the sky was my laptop background, as if it were on a HUGE projector, my laptop screen was up there. Someone hacked into it and started deleting everything. Like everything was being deleted from the outside sky. SO I knew my laptop was being hacked into and someone was deleting stuff. I went outside to get my laptop and save my computer. They got offline and left it alone. After that, I went inside and I was in 2 different places at once it seemed... my house with my sister first, where she got her computer hacked into also. Then out of nowhere some creepy BIG troll was trying to come in, like banging down our door so I thought he was bad, and I thought he was going to kill us but literally just wanted to come in and talk. He walked into my sisters room and rolls over behind her chair and that was that. Then I was at my boyfriends place, topless sitting with his family and for some reason didn't feel weird about this. Some girl kept knocking on the door but he wouldn't answer it... which is kind of comforting if that has something to do with my subconscious insecurities lol. Then I was at my exs house where I saw they did something that had to do with the hacking where they could turn people into plastic people and their bodies weren't dead, just lifeless... there was also a part where I learned they'd been force feeding them bread to make people go crazy. But there was a way to turn them back, I figured it out but then by the end of the dream I forgot. Anyway, so there was a part where I found my exs families bodies but I couldn't find his, turns out they didn't have room so they threw him into the woods and I went to go look for him so I could turn him back for some reason. Guess I still care about him, but. Overall it was a weird dream. I was carrying around a plastic bag of boiling hot water which apparently didn't hurt or melt and throwing the water at people to make them talk. It was kind of messed up. I seriously can't make this stuff up on my own. Anyway that's about it... hope you guys enjoy reading my messed up dreams LOL.

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 07-03-2014 at 02:43 PM.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote