Thread: Dreams thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 03:52 AM   #64
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
These are the worst. Sometimes I dream about realizing there's a class I completely forgot about mid-semester.
Most of us have probably had one or two dreams like this. I've had at least 3 or 4 dreams in the past 5 years or so, where I was back in High School, always on the first day of classes. And each and every time, I'm never prepared for them. I also always show up to the class minutes late, hence having to deal with that awkwardly quiet walk to the desk on the other side of the room, while I shamefully tell my teachers that I don't have my books, paper, or even anything to write with. Dream or not, that feeling of unpreparedness bothers the hell out of me.

I have to wonder if maybe I have those dreams occasionally because I dropped out of my local High School back in 11th grade (I got my degree later, through alternative means.) I used to skip a lot too, so maybe all the unpreparedness represents my attitude towards school back then. I can say one thing -- I'm always effing overjoyed when I wake up and realize I'm not back in that emotionally draining cesspit again, heh. Those are chapters I wouldn't mind erasing from my life.