View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed
Default Tryin' To Tell U Sumin' Sumin?

Today, after a meeting concerning my special needs son, I was feeling as though I was fighting a battle alone -- the educators weren't on my side and neither were the special needs coordinators. But, that never stops me! If I see something going wrong in my son's education, I will call a meeting in a minute to recitfy. Anyway, I digress.....

I went to a place called "The Hof Brau." It's pretty awesome as you get GREAT food and they have a bar with just about any liquor you could possibly imagine. The food is displayed "buffet style" so, you can see the food, tell tehe chef what you would like and he'll plate it up for you. Well behind the chef was this handsome man I've seen before. Only this time, it seemed he took special notice (I was lookin' fly!) He was full of conversation and was more attentive than the other times I'd been in. I ordered the beef stew. When I got it home, I realized he had stuffed it FULL of the choice beef. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I took this personally. I KNOW, he couldn't possibly do that for every person or there wouldn't be any beef in the stew at all.

Is he trying to tell me something, am I reading wrong or do you get "choice beef" in your "stews" as well?