Thread: KFC Double Down
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #49
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Lord have mercy on my SOUL. This was damn good! I inhaled it..seriously. After one bite, I couldn't put it down.

The combo of that sauce and the bacon..yummers.

I didn't find mine salty at all..but I do wish it came in extra crispy because that's the type of chicken I like from there..the crunchier the better!

I will have to admit it's a lil expensive. We got one of those and 3 strips and it was like 10 bucks. GAH

If I knew how to make the pepper jack sauce..I'd be ALL OVER THIS at home.

I thought so too. I ordered just the sandwich and it was a few cents shy of 7 bucks. I think this would be the only thing that is worth buying the meal for 7.99.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote