Thread: Sexy Vids
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #17
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQutsy View Post
I am being besieged by a male, known to me from a previous forum about a completely unrelated subject. I objected to an article he posted, on facebook, featuring yet another headless fat woman, using the word disgusting as his introductory comment. What followed, as I am sure you can imagine, was the mother of all flame wars.

My tongue has never been in my pocket, lol

Anyway, the guy flipped out and through my video about weight loss surgery, I'm sure. he found my video for "a girl just can't help it" and to punish me for speaking up against his fat hate article he has started bombarding me with negative comments and thumbs downs as a form of personal attack.

It's juvenile and shows him up, I know, so this is not bothering me personally

However I think it's important that guys like this understand that thier behavoirs are not sactioned by all of society.

This is a political activity that has been turned into a personal attack on my sexuality.

This is not acceptable behavoir.

So give a girl a hand, eh?

Please leave your comments about what this guy is doing, or about the video itsself and/or a thumbs up, if you actually do like it, lol

So that I can show that there are good people from across the gender lines that don't sanction or condone this type of behavoir.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiRX8Yo8Fs
Suzy--

How could anyone not like that video? The only problem I have with it is I saw it here at work (thankfully I have a private office), but it will be a few minutes before I can stand up and leave my desk without embarassment!! (well, "standing up" sould be the source of the embarrassement) I have to blame you for that!!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote