Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:59 AM   #27
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Xy.. my mom was very sensitive to perfumes and things like that as well. She didn't get rashes.. but her sense of smell was very sensitive. Even laundry detergent would bother her. Now I am very careful with the scents I use.. from shampoo down to deodorant.. I don't want to have anyone react to something that I am wearing. I pick scents that go with my body chemistry so that 1 light spray is enough to go through the day without it being over powering or effect anyone
Wow--that's really thoughtful of you, lucca! Kind of like Xyantha, I am sensitive to certain perfumes/colognes, powdered detergents, and aerosols from hot peppers; sometimes these things can give me a rash/hives or cause my airways to constrict.

I don't expect everyone to be as allergy-conscious as you, but it would be nice if some of my family members were a little more considerate about it.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote