Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 07:24 PM   #32
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When people diet.

Not for the weight loss or anything. But for the complete obsession and incessant talking about it. And the borderline social pressure to make you diet too.

All my coworkers are on various diets and wont stop talking about juicing, couscous, and calories. Its got to the point I am like...don't you have a life or something? I know you have a kid, why don't you bore me by talking about their school project for a bit? Or that TMI medical condition? Anything to take a break from the diet talk.

They are like what diet are you on?? Did you know that an apple has as many calories as a chocolate bar?

Don't even try to beat me at calorie awareness, baby girl. I have a vested interest stronger than yours...and it is the eat whatever the fk I want diet, then I run around to burn off enough calories to justify it. BTW this bread is delicious!!!!
Infinite reps (but in reality, zero, because I can't rep you yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Well, you are in the GTA, aren't the other acceptable topics for conversation limited to:
- exercise regimes
- real estate prices
- how people would fix <whichever Toronto sports team is losing, errr playing at the time>
- commute times

????

*ducks and runs before I get the hounds set on me*
That's about right.