Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #45
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I mention I do not have,and have not had cable/a tv in seven plus years...and they are aghast. What do you DO with your life!? They cry.

Read a book? Write a book? Look at news, understand history? Talk with people? Watch only the shows i want, with no commercials?

When you do not watch it, Tv is annoying as hell, and dumbs down even intellectual shows to sub par material, spending more than half the show summarizing what happened in the 10 min before the commercial came on.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote