View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #488
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I confess I had a really good chicken burrito the other day and now I'm kicking myself for not buying like 4 of them and freezing them. I'm all about the stocking up for later. There's something about the ones from this little hole in the wall place that I can't duplicate at home.

I also confess that I can't WAIT for summer berry and melon season to be here. I always look forward to it, but this year I'm especially eager for it for some reason.
No cantaloupes, please.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote