View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 09:49 AM   #499
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I confess... I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I am officially over the 250 pound mark.... 252 to be exact..... I'm not sure I'm happy about that...I was happy hovering in the 245 area. The actual number gets me, but eh... it's just a number right?
Just a number is right. Health can't be measured by pounds, and certainly can't be measured by BMI. 'Dems the facts, Lady Violet.