View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #34
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That being said, isn't it interesting how there sometimes seems to be assumptions, within our society, that there is something "wrong" with a woman's vagina if she desires bigger? I mean, what does a man need with size 55M boobs? But that's considered "normal" if a man desires it?
Preach it, ladyfriend.

If we can nudge out a 6-8 pound critter, we can surely cope with a larger than average peen.

That said, a REALLY REALLY larger than average penis would probably make me wish for the birthin' option. I'm thinking about the "Sex & The City" episode in which Samantha is all excited about her very, very well-endowed lover ... until she attempts to have sex with him, that is. Close-up shot of the two of them getting it on ... she's wincing and squirming a bit, but then says "Wow, that wasn't so bad!" ... just as he asks her if she's ready for the "rest of him". She tells him that she thinks they'd make better friends after all