View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #37
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I don't have a ' type ' ( line up 100 men and tell me to choose 10, and you will see variety )...but...he has to be physically appealing to me.
...made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eTTaY1a6M

And I do agree with you otherwise, Mossy. There are certain physical traits that I tend towards-- tall, broad-shouldered, and fat is a winning combination for me-- but for the most part, there's a good amount of variety in the physical attributes of the guys that I lust after. The important intangibles (intelligence and confidence come to mind) tend to influence how someone acts, speaks, and carries himself, so it does become sort of a gestalt attraction.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney