View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Tania, as I said before, it was not meant disrespectfully. Just as an example. I know that your situation is complex, but I also know that one day, with lots of therapy or just by simple decision, you will figure out the you are fine just as you are. I have lots of things to say about this topic, but I was hoping that some of the women who are so quick not to be labeled "shallow" by men, would get a clue that judging themselves and other women isn't necessary.

So many threads on Dims about faces vs. bodies, what fruit shape is best, why aren't we "confident" and posting pictures. It gets to be a little annoying after awhile.

As an engineer, I have worked side by side with men all my life and I have been privy to many secrets they hide from women in order to have relationships. I know without a doubt that a man will stick his penis in just about anything if the timing is right and he knows he is going to get off. Generally, I don't have a problem with this, unless it is a baby.

There was a woman that was born despite the fact that her mother tried to abort her with a coat hanger. She was born with flippers where her arms and legs should have been. She earned her living by laying on a gurney in front of a department store downtown and playing a Casio keyboard with her tongue. She had three children, by different men, some were husbands. Celestine was a nice person. Did everything with her mouth including diapering her children, which she demonstrated on Howard Stern's show. Perhaps, that was her siren call.

It is easy to get attention from a guy, what is difficult is getting the kind of respect we deserve as women and fellow human beings. Especially when society is set up to use women's looks and vaginas as a commodity.

Men being judged by their wallets and penis size is shallow? Maybe, maybe not, considering all the paces we seem to get put through. Fat, not fat enough, pear shaped, not pear shaped enough, double chin or no double chin? Perhaps this thread is a reminder about that, hmmm?

Wow, for a 'filthy fat slut' you know how to make a spine tingling post!!
I got really sad about the flipper woman though.
-oh and one of them too!!