View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #45
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post

I like you, Tania. I know we have never posted together, but I do like you. I did use your post as a springboard, as it was the last in a series of posts that was changing what I thought was the OP's original intent. That was it. So I apologize to you if you thought that I was casting any aspersions. I truly wasn't.
Okay, thank you for clarifying. I really, really, really appreciate that. :* I didn't mean to be so touchy, but I am so used to people giving EDers grief that I question everything sometimes, even from people whom I'm pretty sure do not mean harm.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma