View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #50
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I kind of agree with you Katherine..I do not date the handsome man,got burned twice and wont do it again,both were cheaters..Give me an average looking man that has a good job and I am as content as I can be..Of course if he is a bit more well endowed then average in girth I am a happy camper! The best I had put a coke can to shame and that is all I am going to say about that..

I introduced 1 of my brothers to a couple of guys I was seeing and got read the riot act over it..He thought I was dating down and not to my potential,what ever that meant..I like quirky men and always have..<shrugs>

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy