View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #1319
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I am happy that my checking account is back in the blACK!!!
I am happy that I doublebooked dog sitting this weekend
I am happy that I was invited by an old friend to the HOTAUGUST BLUES FESTIVAL and will go see KEB MO and some other great music at an outdoor festival
I am happy that I am riding my fatboy up to Mikes Famous of Deleware tomorrow at 9am and hoping to trade it on a newer low mileage/ warrantied Heritage Softail
I am happy that My boss invited me to join her, her brother who flew in from CA and another coworker to go see her teacher speak at a very cool theater tomorrow on the road to OPENING MY HEART up one day at a time
I am happy that I have so many affirmations about my life
I am greatful that I have an awesome log home with my big fluffy furry puddy cat PURRING his heart out to go home to....
This is fantastic.