View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #31
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Feedism is a spectrum thing. Some people dabble, some people integrate it into their sex lives, some people go all-out CATAPULT FORCE-FEED(tm). I personally think any FA who claims to not be a feeder yet is aroused by the idea of weight gain is a little self-contradictory. You don't have to actually feed someone to be a feeder! One who feeds and one who simply brings food and offers belly rubs are mostly the same, there's just a different level of proactiveness in there.

Being full-blown feedist, I can't really wrap my mind around being JUST an FA. I mean, if you prefer a larger woman than "the norm," doesn't that in itself imply arousal by weight gain?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote