View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Feedism is a spectrum thing. Some people dabble, some people integrate it into their sex lives, some people go all-out CATAPULT FORCE-FEED(tm). I personally think any FA who claims to not be a feeder yet is aroused by the idea of weight gain is a little self-contradictory. You don't have to actually feed someone to be a feeder! One who feeds and one who simply brings food and offers belly rubs are mostly the same, there's just a different level of proactiveness in there.

Being full-blown feedist, I can't really wrap my mind around being JUST an FA. I mean, if you prefer a larger woman than "the norm," doesn't that in itself imply arousal by weight gain?
I really like what you've said here!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote