View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #33
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess it depends on their perspective really. Almost a determination made on whether they are aware of the community elements or not.

If they aren't aware, then it's generally a non issue since it's not likely to come up.

If they are, then it's just something I consider. I have no reason to just say I am not a feeder or encourager, but I will just have it on my toes to clarify given that the question may come up.

The issue has come up on one occasion with someone I was interested in dating about a year ago.
(Verbatim)

Her: Are you a feeder? Have you ever fed someone you were dating?
Me: I'm not a feeder, but I have fed some of my partners on occasion. It's just out of satisfying my partner, and not something related to my preferences.

And she totally understood where I was coming from.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote