Thread: FFA's?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 05:43 AM   #55
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
I usually meet FFA's at bookstores, libraries, comic-con and sporting events.. Heck, some of them are definitely shy at times and quite aggressive as well. Especially, the thin ffa's that has thing for bhm's that weighting more than 300 plus!!!!
If I were a FFA, I'd be looking for single BHM at the supermarket. If a guy is shopping alone, chances are he's not in a relationship. If he's loading up on single serve frozen dinners, that's the clincher that he's a bachelor.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote