Thread: FFA's?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #67
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
There's your problem! You forgot to look for women in the state that you live in!

*Mind Blown* It was so obvious... That damned forest, for those damned trees, couldn't see it...

In his defense, considering that I do most of my socializing on the net these days, it's pretty rare that I fraternize with any other Alabamians (ha, that's actually a word.) I realllly don't belong here, so it tends to work out for the best .

Last edited by MrSensible; 07-01-2013 at 07:55 PM.
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote